Temperature, RH, DP and Clock Indicators:
The STYRAX “Clean Room Process Scanner” has been specially developed keeping process measurement requirements of CLEAN ROOMS in Pharmaceutical industries. The Process Scanner can measure Temperature, RH Inbuilt integral Sensor, Differential Pressure Inbuilt sensor or three analog inputs or two analog inputs and inbuilt differential pressure sensor. It has on demand dew point display. The Clean Room Process Scanner displays Real Time Clock synchronized with GPS/Server based master clock interfaced through RS485. The Scanner has status LEDs for process violation indication. RH, Temperature and Differential pressure will display individually and data transfers to any master device on MODBUS RTU RS-485 communication. It also has individual communication diagnosis LED's for SCADA communication and Master Clock communication. The Scanner has inbuilt buzzer for audible process violation. It has keypad to program and calibrate the instrument by user. It has Stainless steel Modular Face plate, which is designed as a mounting accessory for monitor suited for Brick and Modular wall for Clean Room applications where you need flush mounting mechanism.
- Advanced Microcontroller based process measurement.
- Programmable channel ranges and unit selections.
- Programmable resolution.
- 4 Digit, 0.56”/0.8”/1.0”/1.2”/1.5”/1.8”/2.0” bright 7- Segment LED display for displaying Temperature, RH and DP.
- Display Real Time Clock synchronized with GPS/Server based Master Clock.
- User selectable set limits for process value violation.
- Process parameter status indication with 3 Bi-Color 3mm LEDs.
- Inbuilt buzzer to audible process value violation.
- Password protection for calibration and programming mode.
- Software Calibration for 3 channels using front panel keypad.
- MODBUS RTU multi drop RS-485 serial communication for PLC, SCADA, etc.
- RS485 interface to Master clock.
- Programmable baud rate between 9.6k/19.2k/38.4k.
- Diagnosis indication of Communication with SCADA and Master Clock.
- User programmable offset correction.
- Brick and modular wall mounting.
- Stainless steel enclosure.