Digital Differential Pressure Indicator
The STYRAX “Differential Pressure Indicator” is specially designed to
indicate the pressure difference between two different areas.
- Advanced Microcontroller based DP measurement.
- Software programmable channel ranges, units & resolution.
- 4 Digit, 0.56” bright LED display for displaying differential pressure.
- Process parameter status indication with LEDs.
- Process value violations display indication.
- User selectable set limits for process value violation.
- Inbuilt buzzer to audible process value violation.
- Password protection for programming mode.
- Software Calibration.
- Proximity keypad to program DPI105DI and DPI105DE.
Input Type :
- Inbuilt Integral Sensors
- 4 - 20mA
- 0 - 10VDC.
- 0 - 20mA
- 0 - 1VDC
- 0 – 25.0mmWC, 0 – 50.0mmWC, -25.0 to 25.0mmWC, -50mmWC to 50mmWC -105.4 to 105.4 mmWC and 9 types of units with equivalent values.
- ±1.5% for all units (In-built), ±0.1 for 4-20mA/0-10VDC.
- Capacitive Touch Keypad
- Soft-Touch Membrane Keypad
- Magnetic Keypad
Output Types :
- Open Collector Outputs
Communication Ports :
Operating Voltage :
Note : 3-different ports are available,
user can choose any two ports to measure differential pressure.